I am looking for papers in which data obtained with SPR are validated with data obtained with a different technique that does not immobilises the receptor. In particular I am interested in albumin binding but also other topics could be of interest.
1. Day, Y. S., Baird, C. L., Rich, R. L., et al.; Direct comparison of binding equilibrium, thermodynamic, and rate constants determined by surface- and solution-based biophysical methods. Protein Science (11) 5: 1017-1025; 2002.
2. Navratilova, I., Papalia, G. A., Rich, R. L., et al.; Thermodynamic benchmark study using Biacore technology. Analytical Biochemistry (364) 1: 67-77; 2007.
Many thanks. I am looking for more recent papers like 1. In particular, it would be fine to verify the correspondence between surface- and solution-based biophysical methods for receptors different from carbonic anydrase.
These are more recent. Maybe they wll help you further
1. Groftehauge, M. K., Hijizadeh, N. R., Swann, M. J., et al.; Protein-ligand interactions investigated by thermal shift assays (TSA) and dual polarization interferometry (DPI). Acta Crystallographica Section D Biological Crystallography (71) 1: 36-44; 2014.
2. Mondal, K., Regnstrom, K., Morishige, W., et al.; Thermodynamic and kinetic characterization of hydroxyethylamine β-secretase-1 inhibitors. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications (441) 2: 291-296; 2013.
3. Winquist, J., Geschwindner, S., Xue, Y., et al.; Identification of Structural–Kinetic and Structural–Thermodynamic Relationships for Thrombin Inhibitors. Biochemistry (52) 4: 613-626; 2013.